Wow! In only a few hours I’ll be leaving with my family for the Detroit airport! Last night we drove up to Crystal Mountain, where the Dembowski family reunion is currently taking place. It was truly amazing to see all of those people in the same place one more time before I leave for so long, but also extremely hard to say good bye! I’ve gotten to see lots of friends and family, which is incredible because everything has happened so fast and I’ve barely had any free time!
My flights are as follows:
UA 7957: Depart Detroit Metro 2:36pm—Arrive Washington Dull 4:07pm
LH 9383: Depart Washington Dull 5:37pm—Arrive Brussels 7:30am
SN 465: Depart Brussels 10:40am—Arrive Kigali 6:50pm
So please be praying that everything goes smoothly! I will post as soon as I can when I get there, but just contact my parents if you want to hear that I’ve gotten there safely.
Thanks so much for all of the love and support. I could not do this without all of you!
Love, smiles, and long flights,
Kerry :)
Kerry arrived safely around 1 pm today!
ReplyDelete