Sunday, September 19, 2010

God provides.  God always provides!


Today was amazing.  


This morning I sang at church with the worship team!  We sang in English, Kinyarwanda, and Swahili... which proved to be quite a challenge.  I had a wonderful time though! :) I also learned some awesome new worship songs! 


This afternoon I went to the orphanage, Home of Hope, that I've been going to every week.  Last week when I got there this little girl came up to me and started singing "Na na na na na na" from the song "Every Move I Make!" which is the song I sing with them a lot.  It made me so happy that she remembered me and the song I taught her!  


After I got home I got to skype with The Colburns!  I talked to Becca for most of the time, which was wonderful.  I also got to see Jared and Evan, talk to Anderson, and watch Annelise crawl toward the computer screen.  Seeing and talking to people via skype really helps me to feel connected back home... so if you're interested, let me know!


That's all for now!  More to come soon!


Peace, Love, Hugs, and Pie,
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment