 |
| They tried to teach me to dance... :) |
My roommate Kelly took me to this place called Ivuka... an artist colony where people create and sell beautiful African art! She teaches some street boys English, and on Friday they practiced with their dance team after school.
Some more of the overwhelmingly beautiful art with bright, bold colors that scream out to any viewers! It was all so incredible, I wanted to buy everything!
 |
| This baby belonged to one of the women who was making beaded necklaces. Her name is Princess. Note how I tied her to me with my scarf... just like an African. :) |
 |
Of course their gate is painted!
|
Kerry, I just LOVE reading your blog. You are an excellent writer and reading it makes me almost feel like you are telling me the story in person. I love you and am praying for you and I also think that the picture of you being taught how to dance should be your profile pictures!! =]
ReplyDeleteHey Kerry, Your writings are fascinating. Thanks for showing us another part of the world. Uncle Bud
ReplyDeleteI'd like to second Britni's suggestion.
ReplyDelete