I’m thankful for God, that He made the world. I’m thankful for my grandfather… he died and now is in heaven. I’m thankful that God made countries and continents. I’m thankful for the whole world… and the class! I’m thankful that in December I’m going to get to see my Grandma.
I’m thankful for Jesus. I’m thankful for Christmas, that Jesus got born, of course. I’m thankful for Jesus and God.
I’ve got a lot of things… I’m thankful for food, water, a family, friends, and Jesus. I want to pray for my uncle because he died and now is in heaven. I’m thankful for God and Jesus.
I’m thankful that God gave us this time to praise him.
I’m thankful that my Mom comes back soon from America and that she will bring me gifts. I’m thankful for friends and my teacher.
I’m thankful for a lot of things… I’m thankful for land and Jesus dying on the cross, and a family and food and friends. I’m thankful that all the teachers are teaching well and I’m thankful that the students listen to the teachers. I’m thankful for God and Jesus.
I’m thankful for my mom. I’m thankful for friends and family.
I’m thankful for my family and I’m thankful that no one in my family is dead.
I’m thankful for my family and my teacher. I’m thankful for our school and a book.
I’m thankful for my brother and my cousin. I’m thankful that God gave us shelter.
I’m thankful for my friends and my teacher.
I’m thankful that it’s nearly December.
I’m thankful that my mom came back.
I’m thankful that my mom’s back is better.
I’m thankful for Jesus. I’m thankful for Christmas, that Jesus got born, of course. I’m thankful for Jesus and God.
I’ve got a lot of things… I’m thankful for food, water, a family, friends, and Jesus. I want to pray for my uncle because he died and now is in heaven. I’m thankful for God and Jesus.
I’m thankful that God gave us this time to praise him.
I’m thankful that my Mom comes back soon from America and that she will bring me gifts. I’m thankful for friends and my teacher.
I’m thankful for a lot of things… I’m thankful for land and Jesus dying on the cross, and a family and food and friends. I’m thankful that all the teachers are teaching well and I’m thankful that the students listen to the teachers. I’m thankful for God and Jesus.
I’m thankful for my mom. I’m thankful for friends and family.
I’m thankful for my family and I’m thankful that no one in my family is dead.
I’m thankful for my family and my teacher. I’m thankful for our school and a book.
I’m thankful for my brother and my cousin. I’m thankful that God gave us shelter.
I’m thankful for my friends and my teacher.
I’m thankful that it’s nearly December.
I’m thankful that my mom came back.
I’m thankful that my mom’s back is better.
I'm thankful that you are taking us along on your fantastic journey. You will be in our thoughts especially today.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Kathy
I'm thankful that you're feeling better. Get some rest this weekend! We missed you today!
ReplyDeletelove,
Aunt Phyllis